Treat yourself to a break, enjoy your holidays in a beautiful Engadine house with traditional flair! The house is ideal for small and large families (up to 6 people) or a home office sequence with plenty of room for movement in and around the house.
The cozy Stüva with an electric tiled stove exudes cosiness. The table in the large vaulted kitchen offers space for meals together, cozy game evenings or working on the laptop. The kitchen is equipped with all appliances (dishwasher, stove/oven, Nespresso coffee machine, kettle, fondue, raclette/table grill for 6 people, etc.).
The hay carts once drove through the entrance area (Cuort) into the barn.The room is still designed to be correspondingly spacious today. The bathroom with shower and the laundry room with toilet and cloakroom are located in this area of the ground floor, as is a cool pantry/storage room for drinks and groceries.
A staircase takes you to the upper floor with the bedrooms. The spacious anteroom invites you to play, linger or make music. A piano will be available as from this summer. Two large bedrooms each have a double bed, the third bedroom has two single beds.
Via the gallery in the tablà (barn) you reach the large, covered arbor - both excellent retreats for reading, writing, making music, having a siesta, yoga and meditation.
Adjacent to the house is the sunny garden terrace with a view of the Ftan mountains.
- SBB to Scuol Tarasp, post bus stop Ftan Cumün 5 minutes from the house.
- Parking possibilities next to the house or on the outskirts of the village.
- Children's high chair and cutlery
- TV, WiFi
Offers in the village and in the surrounding area:
- Ski bus in front of the house
- Children's area and cross-country ski trail within walking distance
- Chairlift with access to the Motta Naluns ski area
- Summer operation of the Prui chairlift
- Lai da Padnal bathing lake with barbecue area 15 minutes from the house
- large children's playground
- Lais da pesch: games by the water, picnic and barbecue facilities
- Hiking, walking, biking
- Cafes, restaurant, in summer: Alp Laret with restaurant
- Shopping: groceries, bakery, sports shop, farm shops with local specialties
- in Scuol and the surrounding area: thermal baths with sauna area, ice skating, climbing, bouldering, horse farm, supermarket, boutiques, specialty shops, restaurants, pizzerias,bookstore etc
- National Park (access from Val S-charl or Zernez)
The rent includes
- Bed and kitchen linen, towels
- Tourist tax
- All ancillary costs (electricity, water, heating, TV, WiFi, garbage)
Pets are not allowed.
Wireless Broadband Internet
Ferienhaus Rontsch 86
1 Child bed
2 Double beds
2 Single beds
Accessible 24/7, Children welcome and Smoking not allowed
Kitchen & dining
Charcoal grill BBQ, Blender, Child's high chair, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Grill, Kitchen stove, Oven, Refrigerator, Spices and Vacuum cleaner
Parking & facilities
Private Garden, Private Playground, Parking included and Parking lot
Internet & office
Wireless Broadband Internet
Heating & cooling
Bathroom & laundry
Clothes dryer, Iron & Board, Washing machine, Hair dryer, Shower, Towel-set, Washbasin and Bed linen
Smoking not allowed
Check in: 04:00 PM
Check out: 10:00 AM